This project is to build/manufacture and develop Desktop 3D Scanner and software scans a real world object and produce a ready-to-print 3D model quickly similar to the Makerbot
The developed software must control the scanner and to read the scanner feed and build the 3D CAD model in real time like shown in this video:
[url removed, login to view]
It means the scanner will scan any real 3D model installed on the rotating table and convert it into CAD drawing in the computer.
Requirements must cover also:--
1. A 360 degrees rotating table where the object to be scanned is placed.
2. A stepper motor for table rotation.
3. Steps per rotation not less than 600 per rotation.
4. Maximum scannable volume is 50x50x60cm.
5. Use of Arduino UNO or Arduino Mega2560.
6. Use of 2 eye-safe Class 1 laser line generators (Red or Blue).
7. Detail resolution not less than 0.5 mm.
8. Scan speed not more than 10 minutes.
9. Camera with minimum 2 mega pixel CMOS image sensor for capturing photo or video of the object.
10. Windows control software for gathering camera feed, processing and generating 3D CAD. object in real time.
11. USB for sending camera feed to the control software.
12. The output 3D CAD file should be in STL formal.
Surely many jobs for right one who do it best.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $42395 for this job
Hello we are interesting in your project. We have experience in tasks like this. Please contact with us by skyp* - grishinsrg or by e-mai* - ukrrino*gmail.com Thank you and waiting for your reply Sergey, Ukraine