Develop a multi-platform Kivy python program where a user can play a video or an images slide show in full screen mode.
• Auto play mode, read from folder any kind of multimedia files and play in sequence with an infinite loop.
• Tap to play mode, read from folder any kind of multimedia files and play in sequence after the tap. At the end of file list it starts again from the first.
• Every play cycle the app re-read the file list from the Media Folder
• Menù to setup config file
• Txt config file accessible from file system
• Responsive design
The app must be tested on Linux, Android, iOS and Windows.
Software development requirements
• Kivy platform [url removed, login to view]
• The source code must be saved in our git repository
• Well documented class in the source code
• README/SETUP files
• Unit tests
• Opensource libraries
6 freelancers are bidding on average $1109 for this job
Hi. Sounds like an interesting project. About the video files, we need to load them from config folders and play them automatically, when video is finished to play we will rotate to another media file?