Complete an IOS7 APP and backend REST API with SQL
- Status Closed
- Budget $1000 - $5000 AUD
- Total Bids 13
we have developed an application allowing a company to select ten values (behaviours) to reflect Recogs of members by other members or customers.
The Recogs results should be easily shared between members and on Social Media.
This proposal is based on requirements described in the document provided by the client
• Program APP on mobile [url removed, login to view]
• CR8Code package
Main identified modules:
• Authentication • Approved Recog
• Give Recog • My Reward
• Award feed • My Recog
• Report • Send Feedback
• In App Help • Dashboard
• Customer Survey • OKR
To cover these module scopes as they are understood so fare, and in order to reach the client business goals, this list of modules will be confirmed and specified in close collaboration with the client. Thanks to the Dedicated Team and Agile Methodology make this process much more flexible and easy.
In addition to the scope description, it was requested to provide a solution for new features:
• OKR's module which allows to set out objectives and key results and track progress on % scale by setting milestones that are ticked off when reached. These are set for the company , Teams or departments and individuals and the results should be reflected in the dashboard.
• Customer Survey
• New Dashboard more attractive
The solution will consist on a native mobile App for iOS (iPhone and iPad). A web version with similar features allowing to collect, visualise, share the Recogs results but also for the administration purposes.
It is not foreseen any desktop version as the web one can easily cover the needs and reduce the development efforts.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online