Usage Capture & Validation Application - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 NZD
- Total Bids 5
I require the development of a prototype application on [url removed, login to view] that will perform the following functionality.
This application is to track Software license usage against a points based program. A subscriber (Customer) may pay for 100 points per month and be allowed to consume applications from the Software Owner up to that 100 points or even beyond. Each Software application has a points value of its own and applications can be consumed in different quantities per month. This needs to be tracked.
The proposed functionality is below:
• On X date every month a customer receives an email from the Software Owner stating that license evaluation has to take place
• The Customer is prompted with a link that takes them to a [url removed, login to view] web application which they sign into with a unique identity
• The Application then allows entry of consumption numbers for the current month (and displays historical usage info)
• If the user does not wish to enter the current numbers themselves, they can upload their own spread sheets into the web form and this will be calculated manually by the owner and entered for them. (allowance must be maid for multiple files to be uploaded)
• The form will be submitted by the Customer to the Software Owner for checking and evaluation purposes – and to fill in any missing information
• Once the Software Owner confirms the numbers, the form is sent back to the User with the amount payable for the month detailed
• Reports are available to track usage and billing values over the usage term
This is a prototype application which may be fleshed out in the future.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online