Create GIT users in our GIT server and delete some of them
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
We need to set up 3 new users in our GIT server (not github).
We also need to delete some old users.
We need a list of current users in our system, so we can confirm which one can be deleted.
We have a dedicated linux server in 1and1 hosting, with root user access.
FTP services are disconnected as we want.
So we only use SFTP and SSH to log in.
We'll provide SSH access to you, with root user, so you can perform these actions.
Browse Related Skills
- C++ Project 17( Finish my progress )
- I need you to develop some software for me. I would like this software to be developed for Linux
- Fix performance issue with MySQL
- Setup my hetzner server with bridge network ( KVM + Ubuntu+ Hetzner + virtualization)
- Write a client and a server program in Java using RMI
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online