We are looking for e-commerce Magento development:
There will be two magento installations that will look similar. One with a shopping cart and one without.
Development quote required only and those only with Magento experience and reviews should apply.
In [url removed, login to view] there will be two magento stores.
- Each will have its Admin panel, and in each admin panels we customize with the extensions for the individual store.
Site ([url removed, login to view])
- This will be the index file so whenever you enter [url removed, login to view] it is shown
- Everything connected to ordering products must be disabled, here we only display info and no shopping cart, These are just info pages without any connection to orders/store.
- People will not be able to register here, and will not see log in/register options.
- Same for extensions (extensions will not show price or anything about order/price)
Store ([url removed, login to view])
- This store will be a Magento store with shipping cart where products will be on offer.
If a user enters from a banned country (by IP Geo Lock Magento Extension):
- If on the store: The user will be re-directed to the site's main page.
- If on the site: there will be no mention of the existence of the store (buttons or banners linking to the store from the site will be concealed)
Store/Site will look:
Site be dynamic width, it be 100% width but minimum 960 pixels.
There always be left column (in top of the column there be the menu), and only on product pages there also be right column (in admin I can customize for each site and store).
- There will always be Left + Center column (in admin I can customize for each site and store). On the left is the menu and the center is for the content. In menu I want to display minimum 4 products (maybe photo of 150 pixels each) in each row in the catalog.
A good example is [url removed, login to view]
and another is [url removed, login to view]
Every extension will have its full original options (for each of the two Magento installations), and extra options as described by these notes.
A PDF file is attached with full explanations