OpenERP Purolator Module
- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 CAD
- Total Bids 12
We need a module in OpenERP to interact with Purolator Web Services
- Add all necessary information into OpenERP to interact with Purolator or any other shipping services (shipping packages, billing method, custom information by example - we eventually want integration with UPS and FedEx as well)
- Validate information with Purolator when order is saved to make sure the delivery is possible and the label could be printed when necessary.
- Print delivery labels directly to the a thermal printer quickly and where the user is located. So each user must have a location and each location a printer.
- Print delivery labels for many deliveries at once with a multi-select action (make sure labels are printed in the correct order)
- Retrieve available services and prices from Purolator once a delivery address is entered.
- Phase 2: Print a return labelGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online