Writing a Software specification review report.
This project was awarded to jal540 for $300 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
You are a Senior SQA Engineer in Best Software Ltd. Assume that your company is running a project to help a new company to improve their software development process. In particular, they need improving their software products created in their development process. You are taking part in this project.
Your current task in the project is writing a Review Report for a particular type of work products. The document to review is software requirements specification, which (Software Requirements Specification for GAMMA-J’s Web Store) is attached.
You shall do the following:
1) Read in the literature recommended what software requirements description (software requirements specification) is (in particular, they are described in IEEE standards listed below and in module reading materials);
2) Read in the literature recommended what review is (in particular, it is described in the IEEE 1028 standard and in module reading materials);
3) Create the structure of your Draft Review Report. It has to correspond to the Module software documentation template (find it in a file provided on the module WebLearn with this assignment).
4) Fill in the structure after/during reviewing the software product, 'Software Requirements Specification' given in the Assignment. The NASA checklist given in the Assignment will help you.
Requirements to your Review Report are:
1. You have to compare the structure and the contents of the document under review (including its chapters and sections) with the recommended structure given in IEEE 12207.1.
2. You must consider how authors of the document under review follow recommendations given in IEEE 830.
3. The process of your reviewing has to correspond to recommendations given in IEEE 1028.
4. The structure of the body of your Draft Review Report shall correspond to IEEE 12207.1
5. The contents of the body of your Draft Review Report shall follow recommendations given in IEEE 1028.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online