Luxury Retail Brand Microsite's User Experience Optimisation
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $57 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budgetmin $50 USD / hour
I'm looking for a UX specialist with strong experience across multi platform (computer, tablet and mobile) that can help optimise the consumer (user) flow through the microsite and ensure users can seamlessly connect to the brand site and the brand's social media channels.
The #WONDERFURLA Project Summary
#Wonderfurla is a digital consumer based campaign celebrating the diversity of style-conscious women that love FURLA around the world.
First stop is London. A fashion capital and home to a diverse range of styles from mods to rockers, from tailcoats to tweet blazers and bowties
(More international cities to launch in 2014.)
The [url removed, login to view] site is a playground for consumers to ‘style watch’ fashionable people from different parts of London.
The site has a number of controllable filters to sort images by specific district, by colour, or by bag type.
Brand Objective :
- Links FURLA (and its products) to FASHION STYLE and COOL.
- Expresses the wide ranging appeal and flexibility of the brand to those interested in fashion.
- Act as a gateway for consumers to be introduced to FURLA.
Many consumers may enter the WONDERFURLA site without having prior knowledge of the FURLA brand.
From the user side, the site is an playground for style scouting and seeing how different geographic locations (and countries when others launch) style their fashion.
It is imperative from the brand point of view that the consumers do not get ‘stuck’ on the [url removed, login to view] site since the site is made to support furla and furla.com.
Design wise the site needs to be kept clean, simple, and practical – just like Furla products.
The site should be very easy to access from mobile, tablet and computer.
- Once users are on the site, they should be lead to:
1. Explore – easily navigate and zoom into style photos they like.
2. Engage (Love (vote)/share/pin).
3. Follow the furla social media channels (FB, Twitter, Instagram) to keep up to date with the Wonderfurla journey around the world.
4. Upload their own image into the gallery (FOCUS ON Londoners) Use London Competition as driver between 21st Nov – 13th Dec*.
*We need a solution to keep people engaged for those not in London OR who don’t have a Furla bag. Additional competition?
Perhaps enable non-Londoners to post and input their location, but filter into of the gallery with a filter “Other parts of the world”.?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online