I am creating a SaaS application for which I need a data model in Cassandra for logging statistics.
Basicly there are 5 entities (each a variaty of different ID's, except site) which need logging, bottom up these are:
media -> customer -> merchant -> network-> site
For each entity (and it's sub entities by ID) I need counter columns by hour, day and month (e.g. hits, clicks, transactions etc.) with a bottom up approach (media will allways increment the same counter for customer, customer will allways increment the same counter for merchant and so on).
Besides that I need to log and reference "words" generated from our service. Each "hit" generates 5-10 words which need to be logged seperately, but also be referenced to each other with counters (e.g. how many times the word "programming" was generated at the same time the word "php" was). I also need to be able to reference this to seperate entities). For words (each word has an ID) I need to be able to log statistics (hits, clicks, etc. per hour, day and month) and again for all seperate entities.
Next to that we have "products", which also need to be counted (e.g. again the hits, clicks etc.) and referenced to words and counted by entity (a word is referenced to a product by the service).
More information is available on request.
1) Data model which is suitable for above description
2) Sample dataset
3) Suitable for fast querying without too much client side overhead (e.g. stats by day for the past 30 days)
4) Example implementation of data model (may be in document, no software implementation needed).
To apply, please follow the following format:
1) Specify Cassandra projects you did
2) Specify possible other big data projects you did
3) Provide additional and general information
Will give you the dedicated Bigdata experts to work for your entire project - We are CMMI Level 3 Certified Company. Check Pm for more details Regards, Shree Changepond Technologies Team