Google Plus Software Developer
This project is now closed with a project budget of $30 - $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
VRE Properties is looking for a developer who can develop a simple software app to work with Google plus. You should have a working knowledge of the Google Plus API.
We are not looking for a long-term developer for this project so please don't over quote the project. If it takes most developers 20 hours it shouldn't take you 100 hours.
If you work out well for this project we will try to utilize your skills for other projects. We are continually developing new properties and apps for our business and customer end users, so there is always new work.
Here are the requirements:
1. The software should be a stand alone desktop app for Windows.
2. The user can type in a keyword to search for Google plus users (you can see search functionality at [url removed, login to view] )
3. The keyword search will pull up people with a brief overview of their name, job title, and description (just like [url removed, login to view] )
4. It should have the ability to add people to one of the users Google Plus Circles.
5. It should have the ability to post to a particular Circle or multiple Circles.
6. It should have the ability to check the box to send an email to that circle, just like on Google Plus user pages.
7. It should have the ability to create new Circles
If you can make the software automated as well that would be even better. For example, if the user wanted to type in a keyword and how many circles, the software would automate creating the circles and filling those circles with google plus users who matched that keyword.
ie - If I typed in the keyword CPA's, and 10 circles, the software would automatically create 10 circles like so: CPA1, CPA2, CPA3, and so on. Then it would search for Google Plus users who have CPA in their job title or description and automatically add them to one of the circles with the maximum limit in each circle being 99 users.
*Please do not apply if you don't have experience with the Google Plus API. Also, do not just copy and paste your cover letter. We will automatically decline you.
**Please indicate why you feel you are the best developer for this product and how you are willing to work long-term for us should this experience prove to be profitable for the both of us.
***Please type in "Best Google Plus Developer" at the top of your application so we know that you can follow directions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online