Access control - Java - JQuery - SQL Server - Google Charts
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 6
We need a prototype to show some statistics about the user's access to an application.
We have designed the tables of a database in MS SQL Server (our client requirement). Now we have to develop the following:
* The User Interface (as the design attached) Using a Table like Foo Tables (Attached) and Google Charts.
* The queries that access data.
* The connections between database and Interface.
* The filters to show information by date, agency, etc.
We are attaching the design.
* It is not necessary to export to pdf or excel.
* We are having troubles attaching the design. Essentially, we have to load 2 grids with data and its filters and 3 google charts with data andGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online