I need very experienced Windows Administrator with following technologies expert:
• Experience with VMware vSphere ESXi4.1/View 4.1 and SRM 4.5
• Extensive experience in Windows 2008/2003/2000/NT4.0 Servers at single or multi domain platforms.
• pro-active System/Network Administrator with an excellent 'can-do' attitude. Expert in Windows Server System Administration skills.
• Experience in Active Directory, GPOs, DNS, DHCP, File & Print Server, IIS (Web Server), FTP, Terminal Server, RIS, RRAS, NAT, WSUS, Microsoft
Clustering, Exchange Mail Server and ISA Server
• Experience in installing, configuring, administering, and performance tuning Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005 familiar with Database Creation, Database Security, Database Replication/ Migration, Database Performance Monitoring, User Management, Database Backup/Restoration, Import/Export of SQL Database, Transact SQL, SQL Query analyser and profiler.
• Experience and Familiar with Virtualisation technologies like installing, configuring, administering VMware ESX/ESXi and Citrix Xen Server. Created and managed VMs (virtual server) and also involved in the maintenance of the virtual server.
• Experience in Server monitoring, capacity planning, application monitoring with the help of Tivoli, HP insight and WebTop.
• Experience in iSCSI SAN, NAS, NFS storage and RAID concept.
Please note that, this is on going work so I need a resource for long term basis
PS:Please don't not apply less than 4 years experience candidates
24 freelancers are bidding on average ₹1728/hour for this job
Hi, I have a 8+ experience in Windows servers and visualization technology. I have experience on all the services you have mentioned, please check my profile once. Let me know your convenient time to discuss. Thanks
Ready to work on this.. will deliver project with in time. please assign to me. looking forward to work with you Discuss more on PM my skype id - [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] Hello, you can see my profile, i think i can be the professional you need... have a go at a little chat on Skype, and we'll see how it goes. regards, João Forte