This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $8 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
One developer needed as follows:
System: Linux, Java, Eclipse, Neo4j. Heroku (hosting)
1. User enters a search word into a form and clicks Search
2. The word is transferred to a servlet.
3. The servlet gets the data from Neo4j (code already exists for the data read).
4. Data is returned into a JSONObject.
5. The JSONObject is returned to the calling page
6. a search list is shown as follows:
- weblink, webtext, summary - similar to a google listing
7. The user gets a new option to search.
The page will work exactly like a [url removed, login to view] search. The database handling is all written. The part which needs writing is
the JQUERY, AJAX.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online