One developer needed as follows:
System: Linux, Java, Eclipse, Neo4j. Heroku (hosting)
1. User enters a search word into a form and clicks Search
2. The word is transferred to a servlet.
3. The servlet gets the data from Neo4j (code already exists for the data read).
4. Data is returned into a JSONObject.
5. The JSONObject is returned to the calling page
6. a search list is shown as follows:
- weblink, webtext, summary - similar to a google listing
7. The user gets a new option to search.
The page will work exactly like a [url removed, login to view] search. The database handling is all written. The part which needs writing is
the JQUERY, AJAX.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $8/hour for this job
I am already working on such system ,where spring compiler send data to presentation layer (.jsp) into json format, where Grid parse data and display it.Please find more details into private message.