Create a 1 (ONE) Page Website that Consists of Software Which Allows a Client to Design a Corporate Seal
Thank you for your interest.
Your valuable time is truly appreciated.
In order to weed out the less experienced developers –
Please provide example links and/or snapshots of websites, images (i.e., seal templates and designs), and seal software, as well as an explanation as to how you will accomplish the project objectives.
Budget: Although open to consideration; the project cost should be significantly less than $[url removed, login to view], as it is a simple project. (A true, experiences and proven, professional is sought.)
Significant, DAILY progress must be completed – in which I am to be given access to the website in order to review such.
Deadline: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, at 10:00 P.M. PST
Project Objectives –
Create a corporate seal design client customization website that consist of the following, but not limited to:
1. Corporate seal design content is to be the highest pixel quality on the market
2. Detailed and precise customizing feature (further explained below) which is to allow the client to customize his/her own seal - without restriction
3. Collection of thousands of the highest quality corporate seal templates, images, designs, graphics, etc.
4. Save Work option
5. Order processing
Customization feature – To consist of the following steps:
1. Selection of seal template. (Allow Admin to organize the templates via category and position on the page.)
2. Option to select background and to delete or edit a wreath/branch, ring, boarder, boarder image (i.e., rope ring, stars) by size, color preference (“sophisticated” color theme popup chart)., and etc.
The number of images inside the ring or border is to increase or decrease per the change of ring/boarder size.
For instance, if the thickness of ring size expands, larger selected images (i.e., stars) are to appear while decreasing the number of images, and vice versa – decreasing the image size and increasing the number of images in the border/ring when the boarder/ring thickness shrinks.
(Note: The rings are the circles and ovals, which are rounded or pointed; examples below.)
3. Option to select theme fonts and to insert, adjust position alignment (center, or grab and move), and select text.
4. Option to insert, edit, and adjust images (i.e., shield, aligned center; image placement; image rotation and extensive editing).
Implement seal example photos, which include the unique black transparent popup zoom feature, as well as other sophisticated features (i.e., “Testimonials” page) per the following website: [url removed, login to view]
Thank you very much.
P.S. I look forward to building a long term business relation with you in which you may be offered SEVERAL PROJECTS PER MONTH.
Example Seals (attached)
[url removed, login to view]