I wrote a ‘question and answer’ type of game. It is similar to ‘who wants to be a millonnaire’ game.
a. This is about 800 questions and answers.
b. The answers are in objective format – A,B,C or D.
c. The game is personalized for one player at a time. There will be a provision for each individual to put his name and picture. Different persons can play this game on a device at different times but each person can follow up his own progress.
d. The questions are divided into batches of 5 questions each. A batch of 5 questions forms a level.
e. When a player of the game attempts a question by chosing an option, he gets an immediate answer- if his choice is the right answer, the answer flashes green and he gets an applause. If he got the answer wrong, his choice will go red and the right answer will turn green.
f. At the end of a batch, the percentage of his score will be displayed- the 5 questions in a batch is equal to 100%.
g. If a play fails any question(s), he will repeat the failed question(s) until he gets all the five questions right before he is allowed to move to another level.
h. When a player starts a game, he is given 6 lives, if he fails a level, he loses a life. If he repeats that level and fail, he loses another life. If he loses all the 6 lives, he is suspended for 3 hours. (The reason for the suspension is for the player to relax or do something else, anxiety must not be allowed to build in the player? Some people has heart conditions) 1 lost life takes 30 minutes to regain.
i. If possible, a music in the background. An exciting music when all things move well then a sorrowful tone when the player is fails.
j. There should be a provision for advert if I decide to do that.
k. There should be provision for uploading a similar game.
I wrote an idea of a internet market where a particular product can be sold, brought, leased or hired. It is similar to OLX or GUMTREE but in this case, the item is only a kind of commodity.
1. It a very large, single, and global market that 2 million or more people can be online at the same time.
2. They can be up to one or two million postings at any given time.
3. The market will be segmented into different countries. Each country will be segmented into cities and towns. There will be provision for cities and town not listed to be included by anyone who wants to include his location (when making a posting ) if he does not find it.
4. People can access this market through the internet or mobile app. The moble app will be directly linked with the internet so that any posting anywhere and anytime will immediately appear on the website and app at the same time.
5. There should be a point of registration for anyone who wants to make a posting for sale or lease. The registration form will contain provision for me ask some vital questions. And another provision for a token fee to be paid. The fee to be paid by someone for sale will be different from that of another person who is posting for a lease.
6. The registration page will contain some terms and conditions.
7. Each posting should have provision for writing of up to 500 words plus pictures (up to 6) and videos.
8. Each posting for rent or lease will last for only 21 days then it automatically deletes itself.
9. Each posting for outright sale will last for only 60 days then it automatically deletes itself.
10. Visitors to the site are not required to pay any fee, they freely browse anything and everything. They are to contact anyone through the contact details in the postings if they are interested.
I want to know the cost of designing appropriate websites to host INQUIRY 1 and INQUIRY 2?
I do not mind been refered to another organisation or a person who is capable of giving me a perfect job.
20 freelancers are bidding on average R15189 for this job
Hi I have long experience in this field. I can provide you perfect solution. I can work full time or part time for you. Hope to meet you and discuss please. Thanks
We've dedicated team of experts to deliver quality solution within your time frame. I can answer your queries on CHAT. Looking forward to work on your project.