I'm seeking someone to configure my Exchange Server 2016 for my new Windows 2016 server, including:
- Email services using Exchange Server
- Calendar (schedule, including event, availability, etc. using the addons for exchange server/outlook)
- Folder for sharing to the mobile Outlook users
- Set up the backup schedule that will back up the data to 2 different locations (hard drive and cloud storage.
We have the [url removed, login to view] ready for this type of email services.
The goal is to have my agents/managers to be able to use Outlook client (desktop and mobile) to enter the tasks.
Must be able help on providing the DNS settings that will allow for emails to go through without any problems (inbox) (I have my own DNS servers).
1) Set up everything..then run the tests using the temp public IP connected to my server via private IP to make sure that the email services/calendar services are working correctly for Outlook desktop and Outlook mobile.
2) The mobile users would be able to respond with the availability for the tasks assigned by the agents/managers via the test stage.
3) Then I place the server at my data center..then run the final tests..to make sure that the services are working perfectly. The server will use my corporate IPV4 IP address for email services.
4) VERY IMPORTANT:
We need to make sure that everything is documented (screenshots and instructions)...that will allow me to reinstall/reconfigure Exchange server in case of server crash.
4 Milestone Payments. (do not ask me for advance payment. If you are really good, you don't need to ask for advance.)
Serious bidders can bid...please. No newbies, no "manager" bidders.