Our startup is looking for a Singapore-based freelancer to develop the backend software architecture. We're interested in a long-term project relationship.
The software architecture will have an opportunity to work at the intersection of medicine and software. He/she will be able to deliver real impact to elderly lives and to Singapore's healthcare system.
1. Oversee the development and execution of the product roadmap
2. Develop an e-health platform for:
-- Remote control of a personal, IoT-enabled medication device
-- Medication administration by multiple parties; and
-- Tracking of medication compliance
3. Ensure that the e-health platform meets HIPAA and other security requirements
4. Collaborate with external software and hardware developers on the mobile app development and hardware-software interfacing respectively
1. Perform collaborative coding and Git
2. AngularJS and/or Ionic framework
4. JSON based RESTful APIs
1. Experience with embedded systems and hardware-software interfacing databases, preferably MySQL and MongoDB
WHOM WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
1. Driven, independent and hardworking
2. Good communication skills
3. Not afraid to share new ideas, or ways for improvement
4. We're looking for people who will grow with our team for the long-term.
WHY JOIN US?
1. Play a key Architect role in the software development process from end-to-end, and support the hardware from prototype to production.
2. Develop a real-world software solution to help the elderly who are struggling to manage their medications – a big problem not just in Singapore, but globally.
3. The IoT device will be implemented in a pilot trial by 2017. It may also lead to a patent filing and be potentially rolled out across Singapore and Asia.
4. Engage with senior, influential healthcare professionals who are well-known in geriatric medicine and pharmacy
WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Pillpresso is an IoT-enabled medication dispenser that automates medication sorting, reminding and dispensing. The aim is to improve medication adherence, which has been identified by the WHO as a serious, global issue.
Selected from close to 100 ideas, our team won the top prize of S$50,000 in seed funding at Modern Aging, a business competition organised by NUS Enterprise and Access Health that focuses on developing solutions for the elderly.
One of the judges was Dr. William Haseltine, who is well known for his pioneering work on cancer, HIV/AIDS and genomics, and has been listed by Time Magazine as one of the world's 25 most influential business people.
Our team has received endorsement from several healthcare organisations, and is in discussions with them on a project collaboration.
41 freelancers are bidding on average $4403 for this job
Hello, This project is quite easy for me, but I got couple of questions to clear before we proceed [url removed, login to view] message me to have a quick chat.