FTP upload from windows to linux machine
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $34 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $40 USD
Here is the situation:
I have files that are created from another program that are image files. I need these files FTP and uploaded to our linux webserver. Here are the requirements:
- The FTP script that gets run can be done in any language as long as:
1) The ftp upload of these images happen every 30 seconds. If there is already a session in progress by the script, it should wait and retry for an unlimited amount of times.
2) The ftp script must run silently in the background with no popup windows at all on the server.
3) There must be a notification in the system tray (near the clock) that has a green circle indicating its running, and a red circle if its stopped.
4) You should be able to right click on this icon in the system tray and be able to Start, Stop or Exit
5) The script must be able to support UP TO 5 different locations of where these images are stored and upload these 5 locations to different sub directories on the ftp server
6) These sub directories and locations of the files must be configurable
7) If the script stops uploading for whatever reason there should be a pop up box on the screen indicating that the file transfer script needs to be restarted
8) After the FTP script is run and the files are uploaded, the files on the windows server (source) should then delete the images it just uploaded
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online