Finish Micro Project - Parsing, Traversing, Navigating XML DOM in Java Code -- 2
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $25 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Complete Micro Project - Parsing, Traversing, Navigating XML DOM in Java Code (mostly provided) and .xml file are attached. SEE [url removed, login to view]
1) Download and run code.
2) You MUST handle errors gracefully. The application should not
crash if there is no next patient. It should inform the
user and then stay on the last valid record.
* It doesn't have to look like the code I provided.
* The Next button should load the information for the next patient in the XML file.
* The previous should go to the previous patient in the xml file. You should handle it
if you've reached the end of the list and there is no next patient in the XML file.
* You do NOT have to make the Update and Delete boxes work. Just get it scrolling through records.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online