Install mongodb, postgraduate and import data for both and setup the configuration
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $119 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
I need you to develop some software for me. I would like this software to be developed for Windows using Python. I need some one complete the following steps in my PC or online server.
You can suggest me what server I can get for all this steps to be completed.
It's basic project and you need to install software and config for me.
1) Install mongodb
2) Install postgres
3) Import solid data to mongodb (mongorestore, mongoDB database must be named tatd)
4) Create postgres-tables (check [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]).
5) Make sure that both mongodb and postgres have a read / write enable user
6) Update mongoDB and postgres address, port, username and password to server configuration files
7) Change the bind address in both the frontend and backend server, and update those to there respective configuration files
8) Make sure that those addresses and ports are accessible for needed IP-addresses
9) Install twisted and txmongo to the backend server with pip (if you want to use a virtual environment check [url removed, login to view] )
10) Start backend server (python [url removed, login to view])
11) Install all the python dependencies, that frontend server needs, with pip
12) Start frontend server (python [url removed, login to view])
13) Update frontend server IP to the Unity project and compile it (note that this project has been developed with Unity 3D v. 4.x. 5.x. will not be able to compile the project without some modification)
14) Compile project with Unity 3D
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online