**Product Overview: ** The purpose of the product is to send meeting invitations to contacts in different time zones already input in the address book and solve the problem of the time zone differences by proposing a common time. It should be developed as an extension module for Mozilla Firefox using java script (or C++ or similar) and which allows integration with Gmail address book at the client level (web browser).
**Product description: ** The product should enable user to create a unique label called "Timezone". This label should be available when user adds a contact to his contact list. This label should have an editable field which will allow the user to enter the time zone of his contact. The correct values will be between UTC−12 to UTC+14. When user creates a meeting request, user will enter the time of the meeting and also the list of participants required. When a "save" button is pressed, the product should evaluate the different time under "Timezone" label of each participant and then check if the meeting request is within the acceptable working hours of all the participants. The product should evaluate the user entered local time and compare it with all the time zones of the participants. The product should give two options as a pop up or similar feature: 1.A common time based on its evaluation of all the participants should be shown as "recommended common time" . (AND) 2. "No acceptable common time, send the request anyway?" See full description in the file attached.
Please see full details in the file attached before you start bidding. Please do not bid if you can not meet the deadline and deliverables.
1. The application should be installed as a Firefox plug- in.
2. Detailed installation and user documentation should be provided.
3. The Firefox executable plug- in should be provided.
4. The source code should be provided.
**Timetable and Deliverables after the bid is accepted by the Requestor**
The project will have the following interim reviews:
* _2nd working day_ - an update must be provided by the vendor, demonstrating the product where possible and / or detailing any challenges issues with the project deliverables and how these will be addressed / overcome.
* _4th working day_ - the vendor will provide a demonstration of the product, leaving the remaining days for final tweaks and modifications.
* _The vendor will be required to provide technical documentation along with the working prototype by the end of the deadline._
**_The product must be completed by 6pm on Tuesday 4th September, 2012_**