Prototype Share &amp; Wear
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £3950 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£750 - £1500 GBP
Social network prototype development for Share & Wear
[url removed, login to view]
Share & Wear is a London based Startup with the goal to build a social styling network. Users have an avatar and a virtual wardrobe with the clothes they really own. They dress the avatar to find new outfit combinations for their own clothes and publish the final looks they like. They can also see their friend’s wardrobe and recommend looks for them. To conduct a trial session we need a prototype. This prototype includes:
- a social network which allows up to 50 users to sign in via Facebook or e-mail
- select an avatar,
- import clothes from the database in their personal wardrobe
- dress their avatars with these clothes
- the created looks can be saved and published on the homepage
- the users can see what their friends have in their wardrobe and
- are allowed to create and publish outfits for them as well
- the database should contain 1,000 cloth images (png, all around 50 KB)
- it would be nice, if it was possible to comment on the look/outfits as well.
- all avatars and clothes as png files.
- the clothes do already fit on the avatars, by overlaying them over the avatar file
(all files have the same size and resolution)
- background images for the looks as jpg files (same size) and
- all front end elements (header images, background images and buttons)
If there is something that could be done in a simpler way, please let us know because we have a limited budget ;-)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online