Project description :
Setup a real time Master to Master servers replication
Servers details :
- 1 Dedicated Server
- 1 VPS – Different network than first
- Both are using Centos 7.2 64 bits
- Both are using WHM/cPanel
- Mysql Master to Master replication is already done
What’s need to be done :
- Setup the file replication (real time) for load balancing purposes.
There are 10 websites with 10 differents IPs.
- Setup Email replication
If one server goes down, the other server should « work » without the other one.
We already tried to make a setup with gluster fs but it generates committed memory (in cPanel, Munin) ; and the websites loading time increased from 300ms to [url removed, login to view]
Maybe this was due to a setup per website and not per server (I don’t know what is the best solution).
First step should be to explain to me your plans if you know to setup this configuration.
Then if I am agree I will give you the project.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to send me a message.
Preferred freelancers: EST time (Montreal Time)