Windows dotnet program for FTIR measurement instrument.(Repost)
This project received 37 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €4413 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€3000 - €5000 EUR
It concerns a relatively large project. Windows program for measurement instrument.
We are a company making FTIR spectrometers and we plan making a new product
for this we need to develop a new windows desktop software written in dotnet c# dedicated to this new ATR FTIR spectrometer. Since the users of this customers are laboratory technicians, special care have to be given to the visual aspect of the program (modern nice looking buttons,...). So the software needs a nice interface that is simple and intuitive to use. The software must offer several features:
1) save and open Data (in specific format)
2) be able to save data in other standardized type of formats (that includes details about measurement...)
3) compare the realized measurements with measurements in a data base
4) show the results of the comparison (search algorithm)
propose different search algorithms
5) make a new database (list of files in a folder)
6) set different measurement parameters and search algorithm settings of the instrument
7) propose a tutorial mode in the program
8) show measurement progress
9) print results in pdf format
10) some other features that have to be defined.
the person in charge is only responsible of the high level programming. All the aspects concerning the communication and measurement with the Fourier transform spectrometer (FTIR) is done within a dotnet dll that is already programmed and the freelancer does not have to deal with this. The desktop windows program will simply access some standard methods of this dll to start measurement for example. There is already some parts of the program that already exist. the freelancer does not start from scratch but still a lot to do. Existing software is provided in Visual studio 2013 solution. Some documentation exist already.
skills that are needed are dotnet c#programming, little of math for understanding and search algorithms, and windows desktop program interface design (which is the an important aspect of the job).
we can provide examples of competitor programs to see what it should look like:
since the amount of work is not completely clear from start we propose a payment per hour.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online