I need you to develop some software for me. I would like this software to be developed for Windows using SQL. This is the specific job:
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
• Microsoft SQL Server; Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) , 2 – 4 years’ experience with SQL Server tools such as SSIS and SSAS
• T-SQL queries; SQL stored procedures, functions, triggers; 2 – 4 years experience developing moderately complex T-SQL statements
• Strong experience in Migration of SSIS Packages and Jobs required, MS SQL Server 2014 migration experience strongly preferred
Required Skills/Experience –
• Work on complex coding.
• Support Project and base applications.
• Work closely with clients, business analysts and team members on small to large, complex projects to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions that align with business and IT strategies and are in compliance with the organization’s architectural standards.
• Provide support in the full systems life cycle for multiple applications to ensure application software is delivered on time and within budget. Integrate solutions with other applications and platforms outside the framework.
• Create data extracts and reports from system based on requirements.
• Support and/or execute all testing efforts across the life cycle.
• Assist in the deployment of new modules, upgrades and fixes to the production environment.
• Participate in project planning processes.
• Identify technical requirements. Create technical design specifications and assist in sizing technical requirements.
• Adhere to standards and procedures; check for compliance. Review modules for quality assurance.
• Partition tables and Indexes
Preferred Skills/Experience –
• Microsoft SQL Server; Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• T-SQL queries; SQL procedures, functions, triggers;
• data modeling and design; operational data store;
• performance tuning and query optimization, SQL Loader;
• SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS);
• Strong experience in Migration of SSIS Packages and Jobs required.
• MS SQL Server 2014 migration experience strongly preferred
Bachelor’s degree/equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
Employer will accept one (1) year of directly related experience in lieu of one (1) year of college.
Must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience as a programmer analyst or related role.
Must have experience with: advanced programming techniques.
Engagement Description -
• Project objective(s),:
1. Assist in performing SQL Server related activities including upgrading SSIS and SSAS packages for migration from SQL Server 2008 R2 to SL Server 2014 Enterprise edition.
2. Create, Test and deploy new SSIS packages for ASC SS project
3. Create , test and deploy job Server Agent jobs for ASC SS project
• work products
1. SSIS conversion and new packages for 2014 SQL Server
2. Server Agent jobs in 2014 SQL Server
• resource responsibilities
1. Obtain knowledge of data elements, through business requirements to successfully create, test and deploy SSIS packages and Server agent jobs in the SQL Server 2014 Enterprise edition environment.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $52573 for this job
Hi, My name is Benjamin. I'm a Microsoft certified T-SQL expert with over 8 years of experience in it specifically. Would love to work with you on this. Look forward to hearing from you. Regards.,
I am working as a developer since 7 years. This project seems easy, but I got couple of questions to clear before we proceed [url removed, login to view] message me to have a quick chat.
Hi, I'm expert in sql server and query optimizing and have strong skills in ETL using SSIS. Please share the details of this job and I'm ready to work on this. Thanks