Need to create simple project to demonstrate secure broadcasts:
Receiver (client) authenticates sender (server)
Once authenticated, server can 'stream' to client (can be as simple as writing out file contents via socket).
- My idea was to use SSL, but I am willing to listen if you have other ideas
- Can use existing code/libraries, but need to document source.
- Code needs to be well commented. This is a learning exercise to help me.
- Prefer Windows deployment, but this can be up for negotiation
- Project can be built from existing code but should not be a complete copy/paste of a working example.
- What I mean by this is I can already find solutions via web search for SSL examples. I do NOT want those projects.
- Any of the following languages can be used for this project: