C++ programming code: Casino game of craps
- Status Closed
- Budget $10 - $30 USD
- Total Bids 17
Write a C++ program that simulates the casino game of craps. These are the rules of the game:
* If a player throws a 7 or 11 (sum of two dice) on the first roll, the player wins the game.
* If a player throws a 2, 3 or 12 (sum of two dice) on the first roll, the player loses the game.
* If a player throws a 4, 5, 6, 8 or 10 (sum of two dice) on the first roll, s(he) neither wins nor loses but creates a "point." If this is the case, the player keeps rolling the dice until the point (4, 5, 6, 8 or 10) is thrown again, and the player wins the game. However, if the player throws a 7 (sum of two dice) before the "point" is thrown, the player loses the game.
* A betting system must be included.
*. Must be original code.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online