3D model of a golf club head for 3D printing
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 46
I have a rough model made in Google Sketchup of a golf club head (more specifically a putter). I need somebody who will take that file and do the following:
1. Convert it to solidworks
2. Make a couple of minor modifications to a part of the model, specifically the part of the golf club head that attaches to the shaft (I will give you all the details and a solidworks file of a different putter that has the correct part, you can copy it from there)
3. Put a small decoration on the sides of the model (most likely just a few horizontal lines, nothing complicated)
4. Fix any inconsistencies the file may have and make it comply with the design guidelines for stainless steel printing of the 3D printing company: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
5. Deliver the finished file to me over email
Please keep in mind that the golf club is a single solid piece and must not be hollow. Payment will be dependent on successful validation of the file by the 3D printing company.
It's really a simple project, it shouldn't take more than a couple of hours of your time.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online