We require the accurate modelling of a number of Water Filtration Housings, filtration media elements and other allied components in SolidWorks 2011. The scope consists of a small range of Filter Housings which contain either bag or cartridge elements, and another housing which contains filtration sand. In addition, the sand container also requires an associated valve assembly to be modelled. Internal moving parts are not required for this valve assembly, only a dimensionally accurate representation of the exterior features. All the filter housings must be accurately modelled as thin walled structures. The respective media elements contained within the filters must also be accurately modelled, with associated lids and fastening features. Technical drawings are not required, just the SolidWorks part/assembly. We are able to provide Technical Information taken from manufacturers literature to assist in the generation process. We require the following deliverables:
• Solid parts / assembly created in SolidWorks 2011 or earlier.
• Models must be dimensionally accurate.
• Housing models must be accurately represented inside and out as a thin walled body.
• Models must contain routing Connection Points at inlets and outlets.
• Have all Material Properties (where possible) and Appearance selections made and saved against each component.
• Be produced to Photo-rendered standard in terms of Appearance.
• Be filed with references in a clear and orderly fashion to facilitate ease of integration with the existing Design Library.
• Similar models with different capacities must be represented as Configurations.
A high standard of work received is likely to lead to further proposals of this nature.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $141 for this job
Hello! I read your project description and am confident in my ability to help you make 3d models for your design library. Please check PMB for details. Regards, Fahad.
hey,I have more than 5 years experience about modle and textures.I absolutely can get this job.Can't wait to get the detail about the work.Here is my works, http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4c2045140100x301.html
Hi I am B.Tech (Mechanical) holder with a Professional Diploma in Product Designing; experienced in engineering, product/industrial designing. Check your inbox for further details
We are SolidWorks Certified Professionals with all SolidWorks range of products certifications. Please visit www.solidtrainer.com for more info. We used legal licensed software.