Solidworks Model Generation: Water Filters & Elements
This project was awarded to tonchevyavor for $100 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
We require the accurate modelling of a number of Water Filtration Housings, filtration media elements and other allied components in SolidWorks 2011. The scope consists of a small range of Filter Housings which contain either bag or cartridge elements, and another housing which contains filtration sand. In addition, the sand container also requires an associated valve assembly to be modelled. Internal moving parts are not required for this valve assembly, only a dimensionally accurate representation of the exterior features. All the filter housings must be accurately modelled as thin walled structures. The respective media elements contained within the filters must also be accurately modelled, with associated lids and fastening features. Technical drawings are not required, just the SolidWorks part/assembly. We are able to provide Technical Information taken from manufacturers literature to assist in the generation process. We require the following deliverables:
• Solid parts / assembly created in SolidWorks 2011 or earlier.
• Models must be dimensionally accurate.
• Housing models must be accurately represented inside and out as a thin walled body.
• Models must contain routing Connection Points at inlets and outlets.
• Have all Material Properties (where possible) and Appearance selections made and saved against each component.
• Be produced to Photo-rendered standard in terms of Appearance.
• Be filed with references in a clear and orderly fashion to facilitate ease of integration with the existing Design Library.
• Similar models with different capacities must be represented as Configurations.
A high standard of work received is likely to lead to further proposals of this nature.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online