On behalf of a company that offers fraud prevention services, I am looking for a Greek supplier (except Tirisias) who has or has access to a database of greek people over 18.
The database needs to be legal and meet the following criteria:
1) availability of basic identity information such as name, address, date of birth, sex.
2) possible to query online in xml/web service (or willingness to develop this service)
3) the database should cover at least 70% of the population above 18.
The data will be used to verify the identity of greek consumers operating online, therefore preventing fraud.
The freelancer will need to identify at least 1 company (or at most 3 companies) which match the above criteria as much as possible and provide a basic report in English containing the following information:
- name of supplier
- fields available (name, address, date of birth, sex, phone number, national id number, others)
- source (government/marketing data/credit bureau/phone/electoral roll/)
- % coverage of population
- available in XML - Yes/no
- available to anyone or only to specific companies (ex. Banks)
- name of English speaking contact person for purchase (the supplier should contact the company on our behalf and identify a suitable contact person)
Fluency in Greek a must.
The offer should be as follows:
- fixed price to identify at least 1 supplier meeting all the 3 criteria above (note: if a supplier is identified that does not meet the three criteria above, we may at our total discretion still pay the freelancer if we feel there is scope to work woth the supplier anyway)
- bonus: for identifying 2nd supplier meeting the 3 criteria
- bonus: for identifying 3rd supplier meeting the 3 criteria