Incountry Russia SIP Trunk
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for a SIP trunk that will terminate traffic to both standard toll numbers and ITFS numbers in Russia. Quality is key for us so we need a SIP trunk G711 or G729 and good DTMF support. Standard toll numbers should not be a problem in any of these countries it is the ITFS numbers that may cause an issue. Below are details of the ITFS numbers in each country.
ITFS Number Format:
810 800 XXXX XXXX
8 800 XXXX XXXX
- ITFS Format: 810 800 XXXX XXXX is only accessible from the following cities/areas: Astrakhan, Barnaul, Birobidjan, Blagoveshchensk, Bryansk, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Cherepovets, Chita, Ekaterinburg, Gorno-Altaysk, Irkutsk, Kaluga, Kazan, Kemerovo, Khanty-Mansijsk, Kostroma, Kurgan, Makhachkala (Dagestan), Maykop, Moscow (Rostelecom), Murmansk, Nalchik, Nizhni Novgorod, Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Omsk, Orenburg, Penza, Perm, Petrozavodsk, Pskov, Rostov on Don, Salekhard, Samara, Saransk, [url removed, login to view], Stavropol, Syktyvkar, Tomsk, Tver, Ufa (Bashkorkostan Republic), Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Vladicavkaz, Vladivostok and Primorskiy Area, Volgograd, Vologda, Voronezh, Yakutsk, Yoshkar-Ola, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.
- ITFS format 810 800 XXXX XXXX, access provided only from Rostelecom, Aerocom, Gaztelecom, Global One, RusTelNet, Incom, TCM, Astelit and ASVT networks.
- Payphone access on ITFS format 810 800 XXXX XXXX only from Rostelecom (accessible only from payphone model branded "Urmet") and No access from mobile networks.
- ITFS Format: 8 800 XXXX XXXX is accessible from all fixed & mobile operator networks in Russia.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online