I am looking to have developed two app prototypes that would run on Nokia smartphones, one for S40 and one for Symbian.
1) The app would have 4 tabs. Each tab when pressed would show a different view, let's call them View A for the first tab, View B for the second tab, View C for the third tab and View D for the fourth tab.
2) The View A would have an image of a compass, that would rotate according to the magnetic direction, i.e. letter N on the image would always point to the North, and so on. That is, the View A would have a working compass. The image of the compass should take around 50% of the screen and be placed in the upper part.
3) When any letter on the compass is tapped, another view is shown, let's call it View AA. The View AA would be empty, only would have a text saying which letter was pressed on the compass on View A. Preferably the presentation of the View AA would be by flipping of the View A. Also, on the View AA there would be some button that when pressed the View AA would flip back to View A.
4) The View B would be in the form of table view with 20 horizontal cells, each cell 50 pixels high. When any cell is tapped another view, let's call View BA, would be pushed in from the right side. The View BA would have a button that when pressed, the View BA would slide off to the left, revealing again the View B. Also, the View BA would have a working compass as on the View A. However, that compass would not have any user interaction. View BA would have a text box under compass showing the compass current heading.
5) The View C would be as well in the form of table view with 20 horizontal cells, each cell 50 pixels high. When any cell is tapped another view, let's call View CA, would be pushed in from the right side. The View CA would have a button that when pressed, the View CA would slide off to the left, revealing again the View C. View CA would have a text saying which cell was pressed on the View C.
6) The View D would only have a text box with some dummy text.