Need help finishing a server migration. Need this problem fixed.
So here's the status of things:
- The files of the four sites (the live site, dev, backup, and staging) have all been uploaded. They are in the directories thsg, thsg_dev, thsg_backups, and thsg_stagging, respectively. I uploaded them as .[url removed, login to view] files and extracted the contents into those directories.
- The databases have also been moved over; I created databases whose names should reflect their names on the old site. For example the dev database is now called citystir_thsgDev.
You can access the site now, but it returns a 500 error. Its [url removed, login to view] includes the file /home1/citystir/public_html/thsg/config/[url removed, login to view], which contains this line:
require_once '/usr/local/lib/php/symfony/autoload/[url removed, login to view]';
I worry that this was something set up on the old server that is not (yet) set up on the new server.
So here's what still needs to happen:
- Resolve the problem with the missing file(s) being included in the live site
- Create usernames/passwords for the databases, and adjust the configuration of the web applications to use them
- Add subdomains in cPanel for the dev, staging, and backup sites