Small Business Network Setup
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of 159 ZAR / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
We have a small business network that needs to be reviewed from a security perspective. We have some Windows 2008 R2 servers running IIS, Active Directory, Certificate Authority, VPN, etc. We are using a D-Link router/modem and do not have a public IP address - we use Dynamic DNS for this.
PPTP VPN is already set up and working, DHCP server installed, DNS server installed, AD installed, AD Certificate Services installed. One host server running Hyper-V.
We need someone to:
- Review the current setup and make changes to ensure the security of the network
- Setup SSTP VPN (SSL)
- Setup Active Directory
- Set up DNS server
- Give advice on how to manage network and VPN
- Configure router
- Configure NAT
- Set up firewall
- Set up gateway
- Advise on web filtering / monitoring
Person must be able to communicate very clearly in English, must have good experience in all of the above mentioned areas.
Browse Related Skills
- Writing a Microsoft Word Document about Statement Of Work on Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) Windows Server 2012 R2
- Need Active directory for users and computers installed on windows server 2012 -- 2
- Migrating Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2016
- install/configure domain/forest/active directory, vpn (with external tunneling), remote virtual desktop
- get OTRS to run an on given PC (WIN2012 essential IIS 8.5, MSSQL Exporess)
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online