We have a brand new Centos 6 64bit machine in which I want to setup a single domain. This machine does not have Cpanel hence I have no experience doing this. Tasks that needs completing are
- Configure LAMP
- Host the domain on the server and attach one of the IPs to it. [When you are done I will create an A records for www and @ from our registrar]
- Configure other IPs (add them to server if not added already)
- Install vsftp and create a FTP account for this domain
- Make sure the phpmyadmin can be accessed via web to add edit MySQL db
- Install Nginx and configure it to serve traffic (This domain will be busy during sports events)
- Optimize apache to serve large traffic (Max client value and other optimizations to anticipate high traffic), Sample [url removed, login to view] will be sent
- Basic security
Server has Dual Xeon E5620 [8x 2.4 GHz.] with 24GB of RAM. So please make sure it can utilize those resources to serve lot of traffic simultaneously.
Our budget is $50 to $75 for this project since most of the installations are pretty standard, except for the nginx and apache modifications for high traffic.
Also we usually use registrar's name servers so no need to configure those.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $67 for this job
Online web Designing & Web Development Expert in AJAX ,PHP/MySql,Codeignitor,Cake php, ASP.NET,dot net framework more than 12 years working experience along with online promotion and Search Engine optimization