We are looking for a technically experienced person to setup a bulk email solution based on dedicated servers and full support. We are CAN-SPAM compliant but our lists, although opt-in, are aged so we will likely have some spam complaints and soft/hard bounces. We are looking for a solid long term solution that won’t shut us down due to complaints and bounces. Additionally, we’ll need you to maintain our system and its performance and work to advise us as changes need to be made.
Here is a list of the things we need.
We currently use Interspire and are thinking of using this with POWER MTA, but are concerned about the costs. If you think you already have a better solution for bulk email sending, please feel free to recommend it and to explain it to us. We can pay you via wire transfer, visa or paypal. We need:
- The capability to send at least 100,000 emails per day
- The use of multiple, strong , reliable SMTP servers must be supported
- The use of multiple rotating IP addresses and domain names
- Email verification before sending to avoid bounces/ reduce bounce rate.
- Maintenance (remove/change blacklisted IPs when needed)
- Optimize control panel for operations with Interspire Email Marketer
- Set up of maximum emails processed per SMTP per hour must be supported
- Set up DKIM Signing, RDNS, PX, MX & SPF records, DNS and + ISP complaints loop
- Configure the mail server & MTA to work securely and quickly with Interspire Email Marketer, and optimize for inbox delivery to major providers (Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, Gmail, etc.)
- Set up of CRON schedule setting
- It must be possible to use random synonyms as from address (sender addresses). example: , , etc.
- Most importantly, make sure all of these works flawlessly
- Must screen record the whole process into a series of AVI files and describe exactly what you are doing in each one so we'll be able to view it later as learning materials and fully understand the system structure.