TSP Consulting is seeking an experienced Mortgage Banking Systems Configuration Specialist to conduct end-user interviews, document business requirements, configure software changes, QA test, obtain UAT approval and deploy software configuration changes to production. We are looking or a highly organized person who possesses thorough Mortgage Industry knowledge, superior technical abilities and has worked in some IT related capacity.
Required Skill Set:
• Prepare data mapping and perform testing of applications.
• Demonstrate leadership and partnership skills by interacting with other technology teams to solve problems and deliver solutions.
• Lead business and technical requirements gathering initiatives for complex processes.
• Draw workflow diagrams to support software development and integration initiatives.
• Write, review, analyze and evaluate detailed business and functional requirements, documentation, process flows and data models to contribute to the development of project plans including project charter, project deliverables, cost/benefits analysis, time line estimates, scope and control.
• Develop use cases, defining and documenting user procedures and workflows, and how each class of user interacts with east system function.
• Configure mortgage and/or cash management software application changes.
• Integrate technical solutions with the business environment, recognizing systems design and data interdependencies and reusability.
• Follow IT governance policies for processes, information exchange and system implementation.
• Define, review and influence standards and quality measures/metrics.
• Develop conversion and implementation strategies.
• Conduct pre and post implementation reviews to ensure technical solutions satisfy business requirements.
• Supports system implementation and production readiness by liaising with change management.
• Develop test plans and test cases.
• Analyze and manipulate large data sets.
• Provide user documentation, user training, and post implementation support.
• Collaborate with business leaders, IT professionals, and vendors ensuring that management is kept informed of project status and that problems and issues are escalated appropriately and clearly communicated.
• Mortgage Technology experience is required
• Expertise in Visio, Excel, and Word.
• Experience with process mapping requirements.
• Experience with writing test cases.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Able to present and explain findings to senior management and large groups of users.
• Ability to create basic SQL queries and produce custom reports
• Prior programming and /or complex software implementation experience
Must be able to work on location in Mt-Laurel, NJ.
Position may require up to 10% domestic travel.
Sorry, not open to overseas candidates. Must be able to work in the US.
TSP Consulting is an Equal Opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $22/hour for this job
Hi, I can carry out this job perfectly. I have been associated with the leading international Bank fo many years and I can handle it correctly Best regards