I need an explanation or a short primer on how a Dynamic DNS service like DynDNS, DNS Made Easy, [url removed, login to view] or similar high-end DDNS services work.
The deliverables are:
- Powerpoint presentation or word document of about 10 pages.
- Block diagrams of all the DDNS service elements
- Various components - software and hardware that make the service reliable and fast
- clear description of the various componenets and elements with proper diagrams
- The interaction between the various servers and clients
- The various RFCs from IETF that apply and to what component
Simple and clear explanations are required.
For the experienced networkign person this should be a relatively quick project so please keep the bid reasonable.
If you have any questions, please use PM.
Just to Clarify: I am requiring this information from a DDNS service provider perspective, rather than a end user or a client perspective.
Hi Sam, We worked together before and I hope you were pleased with the quality of the work I provided then. I can help you with this as I have built such setups in the past.