- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $300 USD
- Total Bids 11
My company needs a webmaster to input content from our newspaper every 2 weeks into our Web site. PLEASE BID BASED ON COST PER MONTH.
Here's how the process will work:
1. We will send webmaster PDF files that represent the newspaper, containing all articles to be inputted into Web site. These PDF files are for reference only.
2. We will also send all photos and graphics, and Word documents containing articles seen in the PDF files.
3. Webmaster must resize photos and graphics to Web-friendly sizes and reduce resolution from 170-300DPI down to 72DPI.
4. Webmaster will then login to our Joomla CMS and create articles that correspond to the articles in the reference PDF files. Webmaster must copy article text from Word documents into Joomla and upload the resized photos and graphics, using the PDF files as a guide as to which photos go with which article. Webmaster will be provided with a detailed instruction sheet.
<b>Excellent familiarity with Joomla CMS required.</b> We will NOT train webmaster in using Joomla, he/she must already know how to create articles, copy text, upload and assign photos, etc. in Joomla.
<b>Attention to detail.</b> Webmaster must have an excellent attention to detail. He/she must correct any errors (such as spacing problems, images incorrectly resized, etc.) made when creating new articles in Joomla.
<b>Excellent English skills.</b> We will have to communicate regularly with Webmaster in great detail. Webmaster must have an excellent (not passing or adequate) grasp of the English language for communication purposes.
<b>Timeliness.</b> Articles must be uploaded and live on our site in Joomla 24 hours after we e-mail reference PDFs and all article photos and text. This process is to be repeated every 2 weeks.
<b>Must have relevant computer programs.</b> We will not provide image editing programs, word processor, etc. Webmaster must have programs needed to resize images, open Word documents, etc.
This is an-ongoing arrangement. We will evaluate Webmaster's work after 4 issues' worth of content have been uploaded (8 weeks or 2 months), and post GetAFreelancer feedback accordingly. We will evaluate based on attention to detail, familiarity with Joomla CMS, English skills and quality and timeliness of work.
If you're unsure if you meet any of these criteria, please do not bid. You may PM me with any questions, and thanks for your interest!
PLEASE BID BASED ON COST PER MONTH.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online