Install & Configure MS Exchange Server 2010 with 10 email accounts
This project was successfully completed by TheAce for $85 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In1 day
I'm looking for a highly experienced network engineer that can install and configure MS Exchange Server 2010 on my Windows 2008 Server with 10 email accounts.
In other words, here's what I need for this project:
1. I need somebody to install Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and configure it to be fully operational on a Windows 2008 Server that's hosted by GoDaddy.com. In addition, any patches or updates to Exchange Server also needs to be installed on the server.
2. Once Exchange Server is installed, configured, patched and fully operational, then this individual also needs to create approximately 10 email accounts.
3. Once the email addresses are created then I need "ActiveSync for Mobile Devices" to be installed and configured so that the users can use their SmartPhone (iPhone & Android) to check for email messages.
4. Once all of that is done, then I will need some form of documentation explaining to the user how they can configure Outlook and their SmartPhone so as to use our Exchange Server. This documentation can be copied from online and modified so that my users can use to setup their email accounts.
This small project, should be real easy for the right person. Thanks for looking and happy bidding.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online