I need an assistant to help me as the CEO of several businesses. The first is my digital marketing consultancy but I also run a sports supplement ecommerce business and am launching a new online business in the food industry.
- Check email daily and autonomously deal with any customer or supplier issues (typically less than 5 emails a day other than junk).
- Manage the stock levels of our ecommerce site through a spreadsheet synchronisation.
- Check monthly invoice amounts are correct and approve me to pay them.
- Edit and upload articles to our wordpress and magento based sites.
- Assist in SEO activities in SenukeX
- Assist in our new business's market research and launch phases.
- Assist in managing contractors through elance, odesk and freelancer.
So basically a mix of administrative, editorial and digital marketing tasks.
- Must be very meticulous and organised with good maths skills and a logical mind.
- Excellent spoken and written english - phonecalls with clients and myself will be necessary.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Experience with wordpress and ideally magento too.
- Excellent and thorough research skills.
- Any PPC, SEO, Senuke experience beneficial.
This will be a long-term position for the right person starting at 5-10 hours per week but increasing as our demands increase probably to full-time hours.
19 freelancers are bidding on average £6/hour for this job
Hello, I would be glad to work with you on your different projects and handle online businesses. I would appreciate if you can please read the message I have sent. Thanks
Hiring Manager! I have past several years of experience working as a Virtual Assistant/Customer Support. I will be able to handle the project as per your needs and requirement. Kindly see the PMB.
I am a proven Business Development and Marketing professional with eight years experience working in the UK and strong track record of working with senior management.