CentOS / OpenLDAP / ESXi Expert required to configure virtual server with LDAP - repost
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $131 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We have a server that is running VMware ESXi and has a number of virtual servers.
There are five basic requirements of this project as follows:-
1. To configure a CentOS 6. 3 virtual server with OpenLDAP and move an existing LDAP database from another CentOS 5.3 server to it.
2. To install and configure phpLDAPadmin
3. To install and configure Webmin
4. To configure the Apache vhosts and network settings for the appliance.
5. To configure the ESXi network settings for dual networks using two different NICs
Please only bid on this project if you are an expert in these fields and have previous working knowledge of the technologies described.
You will work remotely using TeamViewer or similar connecting to a machine to access the appliances.
Project is urgent - and requires someone that can start immediately.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online