Configure outbound email on a CentOS 6.3 server that has a fix public IP
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $131 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
- Operable CentOS 6.3 server with a fixed IP, not attached to a domain.
- Goal: Configure outbound email, using sendmail, postfix or any other solution.
- Method: Use an external SMTP relay such as gmail, mandrillapp, or other.
- Requirement: The email service need not receive incoming emails. It need not have user mail accounts on the localhost. It only needs to send email messages sent by a software called DSpace (DSpace is a java opensource e-library software - see [url removed, login to view]).
User Acceptance Tests:
1. Successful emails sent and received using the following command:
mail -s Test < /dev/null
2. Successful emails sent and received using the following command:
Note: The DSpace software is already installed and running successfully on this machine.
1. A solution which successfully passes the User Acceptance Tests as above.
2. Brief documentation, i.e. a simple text file, which describes the solution.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online