1. I have a server that I'm using for hosting files on my website
2. I want to keep the server still active but also have (deluge) installed as well on the server,
3. I want to keep my current settings on my server (hard disk mounts, etc.) but install deluge
4. After deluge is installed I would need help with a proxy ip on the server so my servers ip isn't used, but the proxy ip
5. would like to keep server memory at a minimum (I have 8gb ddr3) but would like to ensure deluge doesn't take up more than 1gb
5 freelancers are bidding on average $119 for this job
Hello Sir, I have many years of Linux system administration and development. I can install deluge for you and fix the proxy settings without difficulty. Regards.