Install and Configure Asterisk on a VMware
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 16
We need to configure a Waiting music for incoming calls on a specific Vo-Ip phone number.
After presenting the company and typing some choice on the Caller's phone keyboard, the call should be redirected to a configured number, showing a specific caller Id.
- caller (555-666-777) dials number 001-234-567
- the system answers and starts a waiting music including company presentation, services etc
- after 10sec, the system asks for 3 choices : type "1" for blablabla, "2" for xxxxx and "3" for zzzzz
- caller type say 1
- system says
* "wait a moment, ..."
* Dials number 001-234-789 with caller ID "choice 1 from 555-666-777
The point is that when the phone rings, I know what's the person calling is looking for and answer the appropriate way.
And when I leave the office, the calls will be redirected to my mobile.
So I need to know on my mobile if it's a personal incoming call (direct dialing my mobile's number) or a routed call from the office (work/client)
This is fairly simple and common for who has already worked on Asterisk servers (free).
The project should
- have a simple interface to load the waiting music (mp3)
- configure the available choices
- configure the routing calls (mobile numbers) for each choice
- configure the Caller ID shown on the called mobile numbers
- be delivered on a virtual machine loadable on VMware workstation) for a "power and ready to work state".Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online