We need to configure a Waiting music for incoming calls on a specific Vo-Ip phone number.
After presenting the company and typing some choice on the Caller's phone keyboard, the call should be redirected to a configured number, showing a specific caller Id.
- caller (555-666-777) dials number 001-234-567
- the system answers and starts a waiting music including company presentation, services etc
- after 10sec, the system asks for 3 choices : type "1" for blablabla, "2" for xxxxx and "3" for zzzzz
- caller type say 1
- system says
* "wait a moment, ..."
* Dials number 001-234-789 with caller ID "choice 1 from 555-666-777
The point is that when the phone rings, I know what's the person calling is looking for and answer the appropriate way.
And when I leave the office, the calls will be redirected to my mobile.
So I need to know on my mobile if it's a personal incoming call (direct dialing my mobile's number) or a routed call from the office (work/client)
This is fairly simple and common for who has already worked on Asterisk servers (free).
The project should
- have a simple interface to load the waiting music (mp3)
- configure the available choices
- configure the routing calls (mobile numbers) for each choice
- configure the Caller ID shown on the called mobile numbers
- be delivered on a virtual machine loadable on VMware workstation) for a "power and ready to work state".
16 freelancers are bidding on average $435 for this job
***** Ready to start. Please have a look at the feedback/reviews about related projects i have done here https://www.freelancer.com/users/feedback_2918828.html . Regards from Albania,Europe ******
I have extensive experience that meets the qualifications, and would be happy to complete this work for you. We can speak via telephone, skype, yahoo im, aim, msn messenger, or irc chat. Thank you, Sean Brady