Looking to hire a linux admin to perform a quick task on our VPS.
I'd like to use squid as a reverse proxy to resolve my sites IPs
What needs to be done:
1. Install SQUID Proxy server on Linux CENTOS VPS
2. Configure proxy server to be used with 3rd party private proxies.
3. Make the proxies available through cpanel for easy management.
4. Ability to easily add new private proxies to cpanel for further assignment.
5. Configure proxy server to maximum performance standards.
6. Configure proxies to be used as a reverse proxy to resolve my sites IPs. (I need to be able to use rented proxies to reverse resolve custom name servers/ as well as my sites IP addresses.)
The point is to be able to use private 3rd party proxies with our current server, instead of choosing from the pool of available IPS provided by the hosting company.
The 3rd party private proxies would be used as IPs to our sites and custom name servers instead of having to choose from the pool of IPs provided by the service provider.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $210 for this job
Hi, I successfully complete more than twenty project based on Linux in Odesk. Please see my profile for details. [url removed, login to view]~01e3b2f97f87b403c3 Best Regards, Shaiful Alam