PacketFence - Install on VPS
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $263 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking for a Systems Admin / Networking pro with solid experience in PacketFence.
My company provides VPN to staff for when they outside of the office for secure internet access over public wifi. The VPN server is on a VPS, not on the company network. This system works well but I want to add PacketFence for greater control.
I don't want to disrupt our existing setup so for this project I would like someone to build a fresh VPS with:
- VPN services - PPTP and LT2P
- PacketFence - installed on the same VPS and configured to manage access control of the VPN accounts
- PacketFence and VPN services should be configured to use the same local Freeradius server for authentication.
- Our current VPS runs on Debian but I'm open to suggestions of a different distro if you have a good reason to switch
It is essential you have experience with PacketFence.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online