Remote Configuration of PFSense router and D-Link DES-3028 managed switch
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 14
We need someone to help walk us through the configuration of PFsense2 routing box on a racked server at a datacenter.
Consultant will need to:
- Remote configure/reset the managed switch via remote KVM on router machine through pfsense.
- Login to Managed switch via serial connection on router server and configure ports and VLAN routing
- Test and verify routing works for the servers in our rack, provide the details for our other admins to reconfigure these machines with the new live settings
- Document the setup of additional VLAN's for future routing purposes. Give us a step-by-step walkthrough of loading and configuring things from scratch as this is for a flash-based install and if the machine ever reboots, the configuration is not persistent.
X Currently Already Done: Establish the LAN and WAN / primary facility public routing for the rack's servers using the upstream network facility's provided IP information
X Currently Already Done: Setup 10 primary VLANs for our current network.
Will provide a network text diagram of the rack. This is the main routing box so we need it working and routing both wan and lan for the rack and able to ping the local vhost connections plugged into the same gigabit switch.
NEED THIS COMPLETED WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS, IF YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH THIS WE'LL GIVE YOU A BONUS!
More work available after successful completion of this job.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online