Remote IT Support (Amazing Opportunity)
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 55
IMPORTANT NOTE: We hire freelancers many times a day. We are ramping up for MANY new projects and looking to get some fresh people into our talent pool. There is a lot more work for you if you do a great job. A LOT MORE.
We are very comfortable working with individuals in India, Pakistan, Eastern Europe, Asia/Pacific, Central and South America, and so forth. We have project managers on staff who speak Russian and Spanish.
We are seeking a remote admin team that can handle the following:
Desktop support - Windows XP and with a wide range of applications
Server Support - Windows Server 2000 and later
SQL Server - MS SQL Server 2000 and later
Linux Server Support
Pidgin Server Support
Various email systems, including autoresponder systems
FPN, Firewall, etc.
And...you know...many other IT systems…
This should be what you do full time, teams are preferred. We'll need work done 24/7.
We are USA based. All levels of support will need to be available from 8a-11p Eastern Time.
1. Bid below.
2. Post some samples of your work on the message board, along with a link to your resume and anything else you'd like us to consider. Think carefully about what you post here. Spam posts and bids will not be considered. We've done plenty of outsourcing and can spot these easily. We want people who take the time to actually read our posts.
3. We will communicate with you through the board with any questions.
You will find that we pay fairly, but also that we know how much we should be spending for good work in each country we contract from. We are always looking to establish very long-term relationships where we are both happy.
For jobs under $500USD, we do not use milestones so please do not ask for one. Our experience with these has not been good.
- Ability to keep and update records
- Available via instant messaging and VoIP
- Willingness to give frequent updates on work being done
- Good organizational skills and work habits
- Ability to work well on your own, while meeting deadlines and quotas
- Consistency - it is important that you be able to keep up with the work as you will be part of a larger process and others will depend on this
- English communications skills (grammatical as well as verbal).
We are an established consulting firm with extensive outsourcing experience.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online